Also, we are in desperate, desperate need of donations. If you would like to help but can't donate money, we have some recession-proof donation needs! If you have any of these items laying around your house and don't need them, please bring them by the Freret Market for us! We need:
- leashes and collars in all sizes
- medium to large dog houses and crates/kennels
- toys of any shape or form
- rawhide or other chews (medium to large sizes)
- dog and puppy food (unopened bags/cans only); preferred brand is Science Diet
- folding chairs (for us to sit on at events)
- blankets and towels
- dog shampoo of any variety
If you can help us out with any of these items, that will free up our resources to help pay for vet bills. We are currently in debt to our wonderful vet, so we need all the help we can get!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Hope to see you tomorrow!